Monday, December 14, 2009

Is there another way i can be referred to a dermatologist for acne instead of doctor.?

I have asked my gp, but he wont refer me as my acne is mild-moderate. He is not helping much %26amp; isnt taking me serious. He says its due to hormone balance. I was put on lymecyline for a month, that didnt help much. Then he put me on Flucloxacillin for a month. Now he given me Duac cream.Is there another way i can be referred to a dermatologist for acne instead of doctor.?
cant you just go to a dematologist with out being reffered by a doctor?Is there another way i can be referred to a dermatologist for acne instead of doctor.?
Hi, my brother had horrible acne. He took this medicine called Acetaine.(I think that's the way you spell it) You can only go on it ONCE in your whole life. But he had acidic acne. Your case since its mild will most likely work its self out.

No comments:

Post a Comment