Monday, December 14, 2009

Mom with me while in my dermatologist`s office?

Well I`m planning to go to my dermatologist...regularly and I`m just wondering if I could go without my parents..well they`re paying for it but I don`t want them going with me inside because that`s awkward...I am a 15-year-old boy.Mom with me while in my dermatologist`s office?
sure, they just have to sign you in and stuff, idk why it'd be awkward, its really quick, they just look at ur face and perscribe you stuff, lol...http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a> help pleaseMom with me while in my dermatologist`s office?
you should be able to go in with your mom


but you don't have to. tell your mom you would feel awkward, shes your mom and she will defiantly understand! have her drop you off and then pick you up or she can wait in the waiting room. good luck. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment