Thursday, December 17, 2009

What did my dermatologist use?

My dermatologist put some sort of cream on my face to get rid of large freckles. She put it on my face with a Q tip, and told me not to smudge it. After a few minutes, the spots started turning red, but after a few days they got better and the freckles disappeared. When I asked her, she said it I couldn't buy it from her. Do you know what she used? Were can I buy this online or in stores?What did my dermatologist use?
You might want to go back to her office and check to see her license. If she could not tell you what she used then its and illegal product and she does not want to get in trouble, or try asking her again what she used.What did my dermatologist use?
Hmm well this is quite odd. They're supposed to tell you what they are giving you. Are you sure this doctor is certified with the government? This seems very fishy.





Tell your doctor that you demand her to tell you what it was or at least what chemicals were on it. She has no right to keep this from you.
  • sun mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment