Thursday, December 17, 2009

Process to seeing dermatologist in NY?

I don't have a family doctor, none of that stuff or maybe I do because on my medicaid thingy card I have a practician, but I have not idea how this stuff works. I never go to the doctors and those things. I want to go to a dermatologist in New york city to get my beauty mark removed with laser. How does the process work? Do i really need a referal thing? I dont want to go to my doctor if i have one just to ask for referal. How do i contact my doctor? Im only 17.





Thanks in advanced.





oh yeah I only have like $200. Will i have to get like 5 visits and like $100 each visit or is it $100 one visit im done? Thanks. It's a small beauty mark on my face btw.Process to seeing dermatologist in NY?
Since you're talking about a surgery type, I don't think it'll be covered by your medicaid. Just call your doctor and ask them for a # to a dermatologist, give them a call and ask what the procedure is and how much it'll be before they perform anything on that beauty mark. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment