Monday, December 14, 2009

Which is cheaper: dermatologist or acne products?

If I have insurance and it includes coverage for a dermatologist is it cheaper to go to a dermatologist to solve my acne problems or buy over the counter products?Which is cheaper: dermatologist or acne products?
That depends on your knowledge on solving acne problems. If it is so bad and you need Roaccutane (I hope I spell it correctly), you definitely need dermatologist. I solved my acne problem (adult acne caused by too much sebum production/ hormone related) using the following products:





1. exfoliate morning and night - ';MD Formulation'; facial cleanser contains glycolic acid.





2. moisturise - ';Environ'; moisture gel, hydrating the skin without clogging the pores





3. having regular steam %26amp; squeeze (facial) once a month to get rid of black heads, white heads even the ones that are about to erupt. My favourite joint is located at Double Bay, 13b Transvaal Ave, about $90.





4. Eat more fruits %26amp; vegies. If you don't like them, you could swallow spirulina tablets 6 daily. You could obtain them at any Health Food Store.
  • sun mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment