Monday, December 14, 2009

ISO reasonably prized Dermatologist in Los Angeles?

I can't afford an arm and a leg and most are now charging a


consultation fee, just to get in the door. I am seeking someone


who charges JUST for the procedure. A Cosmetologist would


work as well. Someone who can remove skin imperfections, as


in moles, or hard pimples, ( cyst-like) who won't go away, etc.





Also Restylane, Radiesse, Juvederm and Botox.





Thank you!ISO reasonably prized Dermatologist in Los Angeles?
Go to http://www.HealthySkinPortal.com or call 888.517.4187. The site has a number of options in the LA region and they can let you know which providers charge consultation fees.ISO reasonably prized Dermatologist in Los Angeles?
try the heral paste that is real cheap and works (I know I used it to remove moles - not hard pimples though - I don't know if it will do those. It cost me about 拢50 uk pounds and I removed several moles with it. www.wartmoleremover.co.uk is where I got it from. I just want to tell the world how happy I am because my fred betty %26amp; family - that's what I called them, have now been laid to rest. No more moles for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment