Thursday, December 17, 2009

Would my dermatologist agree with my mom?

So I'm going to the dermatologist on tuesday to have a couple of moles removed.


But, I'm thinking that while I'm there I should ask my dermatologist about acne treatments. Every now and then I'll get really really large and unsightly pimples on my forehead and nose.


My mom says its part of being a teen and I should just leave it alone, but its so embarassing, should I ask my dermatologist about treatment for it?


Or will my dermatologist say the same thing as my mom?Would my dermatologist agree with my mom?
Since you are there anyway, ASK!!! At least you will know what the dermatologist has to say about your acne. You and your mom can decide if any of the treatment options offered by the dermatologist are worth trying.





Good Luck.Would my dermatologist agree with my mom?
your dermatoligist will be more than happy to help you with that, just ask him. good luck!
he will give you expensive meds that you can get over the counter for much less try proactive
Ask for treatment definately! I've had that problem and I got medicine... asking doesnt hurt anything so just go ahead! It will probably help in the long run.
Its your face not your mom so she shouldn't have a say in it.Being a teen is hard enofe with out pipples.I think your dermatologist should help you its his job
It certainly can't hurt to ask while you are there. I think if it is embarassing you, you should see if there is a treatment.
Dermatologists are there to make your skin look healthy and clear of blemishes. I go to my Dermatologist for monthly face treatments. They aren't the most comfortable but they are so short and worth the pain.
That is one of his jobs and I am sure he can help you. Your mother is wrong in this case. MD
yes
Your dermatologist can prescribe you some acne medications. I had severe acne for 3 years before I saw my dermatologist, and he said, ';why live unhappily with acne when you can just get rid of it and be happy?';





I hope I helped!
Ask your dermotologist. Thats what acne treatment is for...so you dont have to feel yucky about how you look. You may grow out of it...the point is...if you dont have to suffer with it...dont!

No comments:

Post a Comment