Thursday, December 17, 2009

Did the dermatologist really help your acne?

did it work? how long did it take to clear up?Did the dermatologist really help your acne?
nope they'll just prescribe some expensive medication that usually doesn't work. Try proactive, it worked for me and it's reasonably cheap.Did the dermatologist really help your acne?
my dermatologist finally helped me, i was beginning to think there was nothing that they could prescribe that would help. i now use differin gel..love it, works great for me. i use that at night before bed, and cleanse my face twice daily with cetaphil antibacteriel soap, this works for me.


good luck!
no, just use hot water on ya face
yes, it helped me, don't let them give you acutane to start out with unless its bad but it started helping after a few weeks
  • sun mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment