Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Best Dermatologist in New Delhi,I am suffering from acne,pigmentation & scars?

Consulted some of the dermatologists but all in vain,they are not so capable I need the best of best .Kindly adviceBest Dermatologist in New Delhi,I am suffering from acne,pigmentation %26amp; scars?
I suffer with acne on the sides of my forehead, and now I'm suffering with scars. The thing is, I usually don't pick, yet my pimples still result in scars.





For acne, I like holding a warm Green Tea teabag and it really makes my skin less irritated. Don't use harsh chemical face cleaners, my family doctor told me to use SpectroDerm because it conditions and washes your face. It's only like $8 a large bottle. Don't waste too much money on cleansers. Don't pick at all, and if you accidentally scratched and pus comes out, use Tea Tree Oil or Neosporin/Polysporin immediatly after you clean it by spot steaming it, don't spread the pus!





For scars, I tried putting Tea Tree Oil, doesn't work. I heard from some people that they bought ';Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera Gel'; and that has faded their scars, and so I bought it from WalMart when I went to the states (Canada stores don't really have it) and it only costs like $3 and it works so well! In a week, I could totally see my scars fading and my skin not turning as red. Plus, it's natural (mostly) and cheap.





Also, as much as the outside, you need the inside to be healthy. Mostly your body is always spurting acne because your inside isn't very healthy. It results in breakouts in your skin. Drinking lots of water helps flush out toxins, and that's why you get clearer skin, because your body doesn't release bad stuff through your skin.





Hope I helped, this is all from my personal experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment