Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Does anyone know of a good doctor/dermatologist in the bay are that specializes in eczema/allergies?

That has gotten some results?? It is for my 2 yr old daughter. She has been suffering sleepless nights since 3 months of age of non stop itching which has been preventing us from ever getting a good night rest. Please help!!Does anyone know of a good doctor/dermatologist in the bay are that specializes in eczema/allergies?
I have suffered from psoriasis and made huge strides in eliminating it through diet. Doctors only tend to deal with skin conditions through steroid cremes which the body actually adapts to. After a while you have to use stronger doses to be effective. One thing I have completely eliminated from my diet is Dairy.


If the mother is consuming milk and breast feeding she can potentially be passing unhealthy anti-bodies to your child. If dairy is a big part of the mothers diet try eliminating or substituting with non dairy products. Skin allergies/eczema are largley diet related if you get a knowledgeable and straight forward doctor He/She will tell you this.


The Mothers diet will be critical for what she's passing on to the child if breast feeding. Too much coffee, soda, and meat can comprimise your body's immunnity system. Having the mother eat non dairy and eat more fruits/veggies and less meat will really help her and the baby if still breast feeding.


Wishing your baby well... I hope this helpsDoes anyone know of a good doctor/dermatologist in the bay are that specializes in eczema/allergies?
It's probably something she's eating. Isolate and observe food groups. Lose the pets.


http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=allergi鈥?/a>
I suffer(ed) from terrible eczema on my ankles and feet. I read on a blog somewhere to try witch hazel (I had been to countless dermatologists who each prescribed something different-- a cream or gel that literally burned my skin off or would make it better for 2 days but would come right back)... I'm not kidding-- I've been using the T.D. Dickonson's brand of Witch Hazel astringent and BELIEVE IT-- it works!!!!! My eczema does NOT itch, is not red or cracked... Try that if you can.
I would think that any dermatologist worth their salt could help you deal with your daughter's eczema. Surely you know someone that has seen a dermatologist in 'Frisco or Oakland. If not, ask your MD for a referral. Hope it gets better.

No comments:

Post a Comment