Monday, December 14, 2009

Going to a dermatologist for the first time ever later today, should i prepare anything?

I've already taken off my makeup, but I'm assuming a dermatologist is like a doctor's, you have to tell them as much as possible.


What should I already know about my acne before going?


I'm 13 by the way


Thanks!Going to a dermatologist for the first time ever later today, should i prepare anything?
umm not really just be honest hes gna ask like what types of food do you eat, how many times do u wash ur face,, do u use any thing for ur face,, sometimes they take a blood test ( only if ur acne is really bad) how many water do u drink etc. etc. etc.


nothing too difficult! just go and hopefully everything will be sorted out!


cheers!Going to a dermatologist for the first time ever later today, should i prepare anything?
i dont think you need to know anything i mean if its a doctor arent they like suppose to be the people that tell you what you need to know

No comments:

Post a Comment