Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How old will I be after all my schooling?(Dermatologist)?

All my life I've wanted to be a dermatologist. How old do you think I would be after college and medical school and stuff?How old will I be after all my schooling?(Dermatologist)?
Let's say you're 18.





Bachelors=4 years


Medical School=4 years





26.





Hopefully I'm right.How old will I be after all my schooling?(Dermatologist)?
160.





How the hell should we know?





How old are you now?


When do the classes start?


How long is the schooling?


How many classes will you have to re-take?





There are too many variables to give you an accurate answer.





But let's say that you are just out of high school and you are 18 years old. Assuming you start Dermatology school right away and to get your Doctorate takes a minimum of 8 years, you will be 26 when you graduate.





Again, this is if everything goes smoothly, you manage to get all of your classes right away and you pass them the first time. Not to mention having the money at hand to finish on time.





College is hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment