Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Will this happen at a dermatologist?

I am going to go to a dermatologist for my acne and blackheads. Will they just prescribe me meds and creams? Or will they do shots or laser treatment? I have meds and creams for it already but I have a swallowing problem so that keeps me from taking the pills and the cream made my face peel so I decided to stop because it looked awful and I don't wanna have that in public.





Anyways will they be able to do a faster way procedure?Will this happen at a dermatologist?
it depends on what you want. The doctor won't do anything you're against. Just tell him what you want and what you don't like. Ask him more about other creams and their side affects.Will this happen at a dermatologist?
This depends on whether your swallowing problem is medical or that you just don't like it. Chances are you can swallow food so im sure you can swallow a tablet or pill. I know it can be nasty but they may train you to do it. I taught myself so im sure you can!





I hope this works because laser treatment can be expensive and painful. Whilst the oral medication can take time i've seen it work miracles. Let them know the cream caused excessive peeling to the point you couldn't go out, and they may perscribe a weaker cream.





Good luck, im booking an appointment next week to demand stronger drugs haha x
i used to go for the dermatologist because my ance was god awful


your probably gunna think im full of crap but use proactiv haha


its the best thing that has ever happen to me


it clears up your skin and it stays clear.. i love it!


my face has been clear for 3 years now





so consider doing that.. you wont be sry =) promise





if you dont wanna do that you can also take birth control


idk why it works but it does haha


also works very good =D





good luck hun and i hope everything works out for you


i know wht it is like to not even wanna go out because its so bad


try proactiv.. wht do you have to lose =)





peacee outtt %26lt;33
My doctor gave me light therapy, but it was only to help kick start my healing process! I also had the cream that made my face peel and it will get better as time goes on, try using it once a day or every other day!
it totally depends on how bad your acne is, where it is, etc . I'm sorry i couldn't be of great assicstance. But don't worry. It's ok.








(best anser please)
WELL, i HAVE GONA FOR THE SAME PROBLEM, THEY GAVE ME A CREAM; JUST TELL HER/HIM THAT YOU PEEL AND DON'T LiKE HOW iT LOOKS,





;DD
if its your first time going, they will probably just examine your skin and then perscribe creams or meds. i think they only give you shots if you want them.
they will give you pills and cream and try to pop the bad ones.
meds and creams 1st then if that doesnt work they will do something else

No comments:

Post a Comment