Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Dermatologist pimple scar removal?

I have a pimple scar on my nose thats about 5 months old. Its one of those big raised red ones and it won't go away. I've tried a ton of take home treatments but none seem to work. I've heard that you can go to a dermatologist to get them lasered off or something? How much would this cost? I'd say the scar is about the size of my pinky nail?Dermatologist pimple scar removal?
Depends on where you live and how many treatments you may need....if you can ask someone you know about a recommendation...ask you parents to ask too. Sometimes the best referral is word of mouth. Sounds like it may need to be treated first before you can start using laser....consult a regular dermatologist first.


good luck


hope this answer helps:)
  • sun mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment