Thursday, December 17, 2009

I'm going to see a dermatologist for my acne in about a month..?

what happens when you go for your appointment? Like what does the dermatologist usually do? Will he be able to prescribe something for me at my 1st apointment?I'm going to see a dermatologist for my acne in about a month..?
they will look at your problem and ask you questions, and give you a prescriptionI'm going to see a dermatologist for my acne in about a month..?
most dermatologists are different, but i'll share my story with you. the first day i went to the dermatologist for my acne, he observed my skin (i guess to figure out if i had acne or some other condition) then asked me how long i've had a problem with my acne. then he asked me a couple more questions and took some notes. he walked out of the room, then a nurse walked in with some stuff. she began my treatment. first, she used this tool thing to pop all the whiteheads. then i went under a UV light for about 30 seconds. after that, she put this kind of acid on my face that felt like acupuncture. then a couple seconds after, i just wiped off my face and that was it! then she gave me a gentle soap free cleanser, some retin-a gel, and oil free moisturizer. i wasn't perscribed anything the first visit. but it was the second or third visit when we all relized what he told the nurse to give me wasnt working, i used a medication wash afterwards, and i was perscribed azithromycin. it worked fast, but eventually got weaker as i kept using it. good luck on your first visit! (i hope it all works out for you, unlike it did for me)


:D
He'll ask you some questions and look at your acne. He'll probably prescribe you something. It's nothing to worry about!
they ask what ur having trouble with and stuff like that. yea can give u something on ur first visit
nothing really happens. they look at you and say here's a prescription.

No comments:

Post a Comment