Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My daughter sweats so bad and recently got a perscription from our dermatologist...It burnt her and didnt work?

what else can she try besides botox???My daughter sweats so bad and recently got a perscription from our dermatologist...It burnt her and didnt work?
You might want to look for a product called Hydrosal (or have your dermatologist write it for you). It's basically the same as DrySol or CertainDri, but the base is less irritating than those other ones. Other than that, the only other choices you have are iontophoresis or Botox.My daughter sweats so bad and recently got a perscription from our dermatologist...It burnt her and didnt work?
my daughter uses Drysol. You have to be careful when you put it on..Before bed, not right after shaving. My daughter has very sensitive skin and this seems to work the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment