Monday, December 14, 2009

A great dermatologist in Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill?

I am moving to the Triangle area soon, and would like to see a *very good* dermatologist about my rosacea and solar urticaria.





I have had terrible dermatologists in the past and I need a recommendation... Thanks!A great dermatologist in Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill?
I went to: Wake Dermatology Associates


4414 Lake Boone Trl Ste 408


Raleigh, NC 27607-7514


Phone: (919) 781-1001





They are great! I have only been twice, but saw two different doctors. Both were professional, knowledgeable and still had great bedside manners.





I just googled them and saw that they had a 5 star rating from their patients on one website.A great dermatologist in Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill?
Why yes there's a great one down in Cary he stuffed my dog and some squirrels I shot near Apex.

No comments:

Post a Comment