Monday, December 14, 2009

My dermatologist gave me a sample of Retin-A Micro BUT the expiration date is OCT. 07 - Is this product good?

Retin-A Micro Expiration date of October 07 - Is this product still worth using?My dermatologist gave me a sample of Retin-A Micro BUT the expiration date is OCT. 07 - Is this product good?
Yes. Manufacturer's err on the side of safety ......most medications are good for quite a while after the expiration date.My dermatologist gave me a sample of Retin-A Micro BUT the expiration date is OCT. 07 - Is this product good?
yes ,it must gave you samples, my daughter had the same kind cream, its find,
yes..it may not be 100% strength but it will do no harm.
I wouldn't use it. It's 5 months expired. Even if it isn't harmful to you, it might not be effective, so what's the point of using it? Ask your dermatologist for non-expired samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment